RE: Mystery Noise

To: "'Ed E. Powell'" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: RE: Mystery Noise
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 00:18:09 -0800
        It sounds like the old air pump on my 81 mustang, but your Tiger
isn't going to have one of those....It sounds more like something
rubbing in the front end.  Either on the ground, like a tree branch
jammed in under the car, or perhaps something rubbing against the tires
in the front.  Decelerating makes the front end drop, which uses up
fender well clearence, and ground clearance.  When you equalize, or
accelerate, the front comes up.  Yup!  Thats it  Its your nosey neighbor
pinned under the car !!  That's my guess.  Something is rubbing against
the tires or the road, that shouldn't be there like a branch or
something similar.  So where's my Prize, or at least point towards the
Beer.!

Rich