TurboTAC Order

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TurboTAC Order
From: rootes@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 10:25:34 -0800
Hello Stuart:
Sign me up for what I hope will be one of many orders for your TurboTAC
program on CD Rom.

Your Turbo Tax program worked great so I figure this should too.

I am especially interested in getting your informative booklet, "Tiger
Air Cleaner Wing Nut Secrets", plus the certification process, as I have
often been called a nut and certifiable myself.

What's really exciting to me in all of this is that I don't even have a
Tiger or an Alpine at present!

You may think this is TACy, but put it on my Roto-Rooter card. By the
way, at the same time, could you arrange for someone to come over and
clean the septic tank?

Steve Sage