Re: Fwd: Re: Tiger 4-Speed??

To: tim morin <tigert@ktc.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Tiger 4-Speed??
From: Dave McDermott <Dave.McDermott@cusys.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 09:03:59 -0700
        Tim,
        I do not recall on the shifter location. However as I remember the
speedo output is on the opposite side from a Tiger. The plastic gear then on
the output shaft inside the tranny is a reverse angle. Since the passenger
side of the tranny is so close to the tunnel it might be real difficult if
not impossible without cutting the tunnel to attach the speedo cable.

        Dave