Mark II Getting Close

To: "'Tiger List'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mark II Getting Close
From: Bo Cheadle <bcheadle@montgomery.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:18:19 -0800
Stopped by to visit my Mark II being restored by Todd Baumgartner. Wow.
The engine is back in, its painted of course (stock white) and the
interior is being done and should be ready shortly. I had mixed emotions
about painting it the stock white but Mike Wood and others convinced me
that it was the way to go. I own a lot of Fords and all of them are as
original as possible. We "LAT'd" the car and are putting the LAT wheels
on later. This is supposed to be a driver but it sure looks like every
other show car Todd has done for me. I guess we will have to show it at
Eureka. Thank you ahead of time to Tom Hall, Paul Reisen, Norm Miller,
Mike Wood  and all others who helped Todd with info, parts etc,
especially Sunbeam Specialties.