special pre-united offer

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: special pre-united offer
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix19.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 14:03:54 -0800
For those Tiger owners looking for absolutely the best looking, most correct
appearing and sounding, and easy-to-install exhaust system on the planet,
Tiger Technologies has a real deal for you: order either the 1 3/4" or 2"
complete system and we'll deliver it to your door via UPS for a limited
time, special price of $275.00. (California residents please include 7.75%
sales tax). We have sold more than 200 systems worldwide and everybody loves
'em. All aluminized construction, easy fitting and complete with all
mounting hardware, including J pipe and gasket and chrome tail pipes. Send
check or money order to: Tiger Techonologies, P.O. Box 2302, Huntington
Beach, CA 92647. Offer expires 5/15/97.