RE: Stu's 30 Amp Gage

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Stu's 30 Amp Gage
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 97 07:11:31 -0600
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     OOPS!

     At least one person misunderstood my amp meter question yesterday,
     probably because of my confusing editing.  So, I'll try again.

     The  cylindrical side of the Lucas Amp meter's case appears to be
     metal, while the flat back of the case is black, perhaps some sort of
     plastic.  The illumination slots are just outside the rear surface of
     the instrument panel.  The face of the gage has the entire "downward"
     pointer exposed, and the glass is slightly domed outward.  White
     lettering and pointer on a black background.  Does this sound familiar
     to anyone?  My guess is that it was recycled out of an older British
     car.

     I know where my voltmeter came from, and I mentioned it only to
     explain why illuminating the amp meter is not a priority.

     Stu