[Fwd: Classic 1926 Sunbeam 35 For Sale]

To: Alpine List <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>, Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: [Fwd: Classic 1926 Sunbeam 35 For Sale]
From: Russell Maddock <rmaddock@petrie.starway.net.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 20:48:02 +1000

--------------53741ABF7EC5

The following message was recently posted to me. Usual disclaimers.
Please reply to Matthew Findsen.

Sounds like my kind of Sunbeam. Pity it's not my kind of price. ;-)

One thing troubles me. This advert describes the car in different places
as a straight eight and a V8. A rather careless error. It should of
course be a straight eight.

Russ Maddock

--------------53741ABF7EC5