ARMADA UNDER WAY

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ARMADA UNDER WAY
From: rootes1@best.com (Norman Miller)
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 17:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
All,

Mr. Duncanson is a bit too modest for my book.  The effort involved in
making sure Tigers United XXII will see the most impressive gathering of
"factory" significant Sunbeam Tigers ever assembled, should not be dismissed
with the quiet fanfare of his recent "cars are on the way" e-mail.

Those of us who will, during their first historic visit to the U.S., gaze
upon ADU 179B, AHP 294B and the last ever Tiger to roll off the assembly
line, do so in large part because of David's elbow grease.  I for one, want
to thank him even if it makes him blush.  He and his entourage will be here
before you know it and as we zero in on June 16th, one can only imagine the
looks on the faces of all who see that caravan making its way the Eureka.

If you haven't made your plans, time is running short.  Plainly, there will
never be another event like this one, at least in the foreseeable future, so
now is the time.  I have posted an updated schedule on my Web Site and if
you need registration forms, or anything else, you should be able to find it
there.

<http://www.best.com/~rootes1/united1.htm>

Norman C. Miller

Rootes Group Depot
"The International Registry Of Sunbeam Tigers"
"The Book Of Norman, Volume I"
"Tiger Press"
"Web Page" (http://www.best.com/~rootes1/rootes-group.html)