Top Down - reprise

To: Tigers Digest <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Top Down - reprise
From: "Ed E. Powell" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 17 May 97 13:02:39 EDT
I certainly enjoyed the many comments regarding top-down driving.  I believe
that IS the way to go.  But an important point is being overlooked, or unspoken:
Those twenty-something co-eds can be fine company in a Sunbeam.  If they get too
cold, you just pull over and warm 'em up.  If they get too hot, you stop for
cold drinks (there are other options I won't list here).  If  _you_  get too
hot, remember that it can be very refreshing to pull over and relax in the shade
of a blonde.  Mussed hair?  Fondly straighten and preen it for her when you
arrive at your destination.  Sunburn concerns?  Apply her sunscreen yourself,
taking care to cover all surfaces.  And remember that after the wind has blown
in her ears all day, your sweetly whispered comments will have enhanced affect.

I'll not overload the list with further advice and instruction.  I'm sure you
can all see the merit to top-down driving and how to maximize its effect on your
companion.

Best to all,

Eddy