Re: F'tang, Yang, Kipperbang?-Eureka Auction! -Reply

To: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>,
Subject: Re: F'tang, Yang, Kipperbang?-Eureka Auction! -Reply
From: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 08:06:23 -0700 (PDT)

>It appeared harmless, but some fell for it, big time.

Yeah, I was fooled and offered some advice (in a direct note to Ford City
not posted on the list) in response to the original post.  I was pissed
because what I said to the "Kid" I would not necessarily have said in the
same way to the actual author.  At that time I guess I cared to much about
Tiger community politics.  In retrospect it was relatively harmless.

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  "fix me"
                       Yamaha Seca 900