Re: F'tang, Yang, Kipperbang?-Eureka Auction!

To: "david duncanson" <catsclaws@msn.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: F'tang, Yang, Kipperbang?-Eureka Auction!
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Thu, 22 May 97 14:49:54 EST
     It's a sunbeam tiger rally jacket which was issued by the Rootes Group
     for their drivers to wear!
     Turns out that this jacket is a genuine LAT-18 item!
     The jacket is off white(oyster) in colour with tiger badge on the
     lapel, large tiger patch on the back, braid in black and orange down
     the front, slash pockets- stand-up collar  size38/40.
     The label on the collar says ---  Pacific athletic company, Los
Angeles-San Francisco !

If this company still exists, maybe they can reproduce the jacket.  Anyone
on the west coast interested in investigating this business opportunity?

Jeff