Re: Playboy Mansion

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Playboy Mansion
From: rootes@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 18:08:55 -0700
Mark W Olson wrote:

> All,
>
> I was asked by a non-list member to validate or debunk the rumor that
> Don Adams' Get Smart Tiger is on display at the Playboy Mansion.  I
> promised I'd ask the list.
>
> I figured this would, if nothing else, give some of our SoCal list
> members an excuse the check out the Playboy Mansion.
>
> I also seem to remember a list member saying he thought he may have that
> particular car.  Anyway, if anyone has any info on that particular car,
> it would be appreciated.
>
> Mark

I saw that exact car a few years back at the Tigers United gathering in
Napa, California. The guy who owned it had just bought it, I believe,
had done most of the mechanicals, and was deciding on whether or not to
do the re-paint in its original Playmate pink or some other, more
"normal" color.

Steve Sage