Re: Playboy Mansion

To: rootes@ix.netcom.com, Tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Playboy Mansion
From: richards@northcoast.com
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 22:02:39 -0700
All this talk of pink inspired me to pull out my copy of "Playboy" which
featured the fabulous pink..uh...tiger.  Dig those old ...uh....headlights.....
Wow..so...pink........The car looks like it has also retained its stock
equipment as well.  Where can I find this piece of tiger history?!!!??  :-@

The Happy Mechanic-Chris