My most humble apologies

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: My most humble apologies
From: OldeAlp@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 23:19:40 -0400 (EDT)
A recent question was posed to the list about a Hundai autobox.  I gave what
I thought to be a humorous response.  I got FLAMED!!!  Not by the original
questioner, but someone else.  The gist was that my answer was crude,
insensitive, and that I should crawl back under the rock from whence I came.

Jeez!!  How far does this political correctness BS extend?

Steve kicked in with a very educational treatise on the proper preparation
and usage of the product I suggested.

Wow, did that bring back some suppressed memories!  While I was serving my
conscription period in Korea, we had two percolators in our barracks - one
for coffee and one for sake.  (Just for elucidation purposes, percolators
were how most coffee was brewed until after Tiger production ended.)

Anyhow, if I have offended, I am most deeply regretful - and I promise to do
it again.

"Ole" Olson