Re[2]: My most humble apologies

To: OldeAlp@aol.com, ralph peterson <japeterson@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re[2]: My most humble apologies
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 97 15:30:42 PST
Keep em coming Ole, some of us appreciate all attempts at humor even if
the PC police don't like it. Jay Peterson

-Just now seeing this...our e-mail was busted since over the holiday.

-Hey, I've been flamed here, too. Those of us who are on the front-edge
of the "demographic social curve" are all leaders anyway, and don't care
what the rest of the "pack" does or thinks.

(I remember almost a lifetime ago my mom wasn't too keen on me hanging
out with some crazies in La Honda led by a guy named Ken Kesey. Turned
in to some "interesting" musical/social events later....).

-My point?....does anyone think I care about P.C? I just respect people
as right-thinking individuals that merit the same until proven
otherwise. The mark of civilazation and a civilized people is no less.
The First Amendment was still operational in this country, last time I
looked.

-Right on, Ole. Bastardum Carborundum. (dont't let the bastards wear you
down!)

                          Phil