I take it all back.

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I take it all back.
From: OldeAlp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 01:07:02 -0400 (EDT)
My "most humble apology" is hereby retracted.

I thought that the private post "flame" that I got was ludicrous and would
share it with the list as an indicator of how tightly some people pull up
their jockey shorts.
(uh-oh, now I'm gonna get it for unauthorized usage of a trade mark)

In addition to the postings to the group, another dozen private messages have
been received.  Two of 'em were more flames, 7 enjoyed the original attempt
at humour, and 3 thought that my feelings had been hurt and were consoling
me.

Whew!  The next time I offend someone - soon, I hope - I ain't gonna express
no regrets.  It just gets too troublesome.

"Ole" Olson