Re: I take it all back.

To: OldeAlp@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I take it all back.
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 18:25:03 -0400 (EDT)
My last comment on my original posting of the tranny problem.  I originally
thought most members were interested in cars in general.  I believe most own
a vehicle other than their Tiger.  With the wealth of knowledge that I often
see expressed here I figured that someone might have an idea that they would
be willing to share.

I know it's not a Tiger, but are we going to drive by a guy broken down on
the road because he isn't in a Rootes car?  The guy who owns this Korean car
is actually a vet of the Korean war and gets plenty of ribbing when he has a
problem with it.  His friends have named the vehicle the "Korean Revenge"
 (supposedly repaying him for his indiscrections with the ladies while
serving in Korea).

Unfortunately, it's what he can afford.          Mark