alpine still wanted

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: alpine still wanted
From: "david duncanson" <catsclaws@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 97 22:53:19 UT
Many thanks to those kind people who responded to my last request!
I'm in the San Francisco area from the 6th June
L.A. area from the 11th June
Then United
Back to San Francisco till your Independence Day! So if you know of any alpine
in that area for sale then please contact me .
I'm not bothered what series no. they are as long as they are straight and
rust free. Ideal would be a runner with standard engine.
Interior and paintwork condition unimportant!
Many thanks.    DSD