Enough, Already!!!

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Enough, Already!!!
From: jhankins@ix.netcom.com (Joe Hankins)
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 09:01:27 -0500 (CDT)
Wow,

It's amazing how easy it is to sidetrack this group! I apologize to
everyone whose time has been wasted by this circus.

I firmly believe that I have not only the right, but the obligation to
let someone know when I find their attempts at humour to be offensive,
so long as I do so in a direct and private manner. To my everlasting
regret, that is what I did, never suspecting  the public rantings that
have ensued.

Since I started it, can I ask that it be stopped now, please?

Joe