RE: Political Correctness

To: Tiger List <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Political Correctness
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 06:37:46 -0700
        I can't think of any good Ausie jokes.  However, you are correct
in regards to my oversight.  This IS a global list, or perhaps even a
Galalactic list, Hello ET?, so it is very true that not everyone here
will have the reference to the laws that we do have here in the States.
My apologies to those of you outside of the U.S.,..........and off world
as well.   The Internet is truely free, except for the price $$$  Ooops,
there I go again, using non-global Dollar signs.  Is there a generic
monitary simbol for currency?  8-)

Rich