Re: Is the windsor dead?

To: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Is the windsor dead?
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 97 09:37:03 EST
      Reports of the demise of the 302 are true.  Summit Racing bought up a
     number of suplus new 5.0L from Ford and are selling them for $300+. It
     makes it hard to justify the expense of rebuilding a 260 or 289 with
     brand new 5.0L's for $300.  Summit will add speed parts at the buyers
     request.  Ford converted to their modular 4.6L engine and stopped 5.0L
     production.

     Jeff