Re: Eureka, Where can I meet the caravan

To: William Goebner <wgoebner@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Eureka, Where can I meet the caravan
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 23:26:28 +0000
At 08:56 AM 6/16/97 -0700, William Goebner wrote:
>Norm Miller wrote:
>Tuesday's journey continues up 101 for a full day of motoring.  Groupies
>are expected and welcome to slide into the ranks along the way.
>To help make that possible, more descriptive route timetables will be
>developed and made available shortly.
>
>Norm or Caravan members,
>Where can I "slide into the ranks" when you go through the San Jose &
>San Francisco Bay area?
>
>I'd like to slide in.
>
>Bill Goebner - B9470807 - Woodside, California

Gawd!!!  I am jealous!!  I have to work and go to attend a medical meeting
on Asthma in Chicago and you folks are out having a ball.  My poor Tiger
along with my poor wife are sitting at home forelorn.  Please keep me
posted as to the progress on the net.....Hey, did Dick Barker make it with
his special Tigger??

Please, Please keep me and the balance of us poor slugs with under utilized
special cars informed!!

Regards,

Allan
B9472373