Re: Hunter for Cheap

To: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@microsoft.com>
Subject: Re: Hunter for Cheap
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 22:44:27 +0100
Rich,

you are correct, the Hunter was sold over here as the Hillman hunter,
the same body was also sold as a humber Sceptre ( including an estate /
station wagon ) with a higher spec.

A performance version of the hunter was sold, called the GLS, which had
a Holbay 1725 engine with twin webers etc.

I think there was also a Singer Gazelle version in the late sixties.

There are not too many left over here either.

regards

Jeff Howarth

--
Jeff Howarth