Dash Plaque alternatives

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dash Plaque alternatives
From: OldeAlp@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 00:58:38 -0400 (EDT)
Gary and Dick talk about the magnetic euro-style rally commemoratives from
SUNI 2.  Yeah, I like 'em.  In fact, my blue SUNI 2 strip is stuck to the
door of the garage fridge right under the green one from the first SUNI, just
above one that reads "It used to be wine, women, and song - Now it's beer,
the old lady, and TV"

Sorry for the crack, but I haven't been publicly PIC for a whole month.

On dash plaques - about ten years ago, I cleaned out a drawer of old ones -
many did not survive the years of maltreatment - and mounted the remnants in
a frame.  The most senior was from Don Diego XI of April 1961.  (Steve
Laifman, weren't you there? - in an XK140?)  So, I guess the point I'm trying
to make is that dash plaques just take up space in the kitchen junk drawer
until a day of nostalgia hits you and then they become an interesting and
valuable piece of history.

"Ole" Olson