RE: Archimedes'principle-Eureka's dirty bath water! -Reply

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, dondaves@ix.netcom.com
Subject: RE: Archimedes'principle-Eureka's dirty bath water! -Reply
From: John Crawley <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 14:22:42 -0600
I agree. We just finished running our all British Motor Meet and it
was a great success. We declaired that there would be no loosers. All
the $ that used to go for trophies was put into feeding people and we
managed to offer a $30 registraiton that included Fri. supper, Sat.
breaky and Sat. banquet. Sponsorship and an auction covered the rest
of the $. Remember that if you feed them they shall come and if you
feed them cheeply they shall return.