Photos/Projects

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Photos/Projects
From: Anita & Jim Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 19:03:25 -0400
At 06:52 am 7/9/97 -0700, you wrote:
>       Ok, That's it.  It's "Go Time" Jim, Let's see some picture of
>all of this incredible work that you have done to this ....Thing that
>once was a stock Tiger, and now is probably the most modified Tiger on
>This planet.  I want some color sanp shots of the front suspention, rear
>tubs, Engin compartment, Frame rails, and any other highly modified
>parts that you have changed or created out of thin air.  I just have to
>see some pictures of this.  I hope Mark Olson has some room for the pics
>on the web server...
>
>Rich
        If you read the message (extract below) you will see that my
"project car" is an Alpine, not a Tiger.  My Tiger only has new front
frames, the firewall moved back 6" and a 351C in it.  I do not have a
 scanner; however a guy at work does.  I might thank about doing
some photos of both the Tiger and the Alpine " Project".  Don't hold
your breath because I get very busy doing a lot of things beside Tigers
and Alpines.
.
>> From:        Anita & Jim Barrett[SMTP:anitabrt@mindspring.com]
>>
>> Subject:     Project Car
>>         One of the major problems I had was the tubs.  The Alpine just
>>  doesn't have much space for tall tires even with everything stripped
>> out except for the actual fenders....

 Jim Barrett Tiger II 351C and others