RE: Alpine clutches

To: "'alpine clan'" <alpines@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Alpine clutches
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 01:34:34 -0700
        Well, there's your own answer.  Have a scatter shield built to
allow normal TO bearings to be used with multi plate small diameter
clutches with what ever fork design you choose.  Maybe MR. METAL (Jim
Barrett) could build something like this for you.  This guy seems to be
able to do almost anything with metal...Jim?

Rich