Tiger II grills & other stuff.

To: Spook37211@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Tiger II grills & other stuff.
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 97 16:30:21 PST

Air cleaner assemblies, door dovetails

*************************************

>I am interested in getting some feedback from others out there as to what
>pressed and cast metal parts they feel might be of interest to the group.
>
>Best Regards,
>Ray

-I've used a top-quality sheet-metal stamping house as a supplier here in the
"valley" for about ten years; all I need is a "loaner" on an air-cleaner assy.
and I can get a prototype/first article done in about 1-2 weeks, complete with
actual mfg. costs based on lot-size, tooling charges,  etc. I will make ALL of
this info. "public" on the list when I get to the go/no-go point.

-Any volunteers in TIGER-land that can help me out? The last "sample" I had went
back to the owner; our TIGER came with an aftermarket assy., or I would have
been "off & running"  with this project long before this.

                               Phil in CA