Re: Tiger II grills/Door Dovetails

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tiger II grills/Door Dovetails
From: "Schotland" <schotbus@cyberenet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 22:15:40 +0000
Dave:

Door dovetails have been repro-ed by the Alpine club in the UK, SAOC.
I purchased a couple for my car.  They are virtually
indistinguishable from the originals.  Haven't had 'em in long enough
to know whether they crack like the originals.  Cost was about 25
pounds apiece ($40).  As far as I know, sales are to SAOC members
only.

Gary Schotland