"" MARTHA WHEAT'S MAGIC ""

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "" MARTHA WHEAT'S MAGIC ""
From: "JAN SVEN-ERIK HARDE, LUTCF" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 20:51:16 -0600
To all in TIGER LAND,
I agree 100% with all giving Martha the credit she so rightfully =
deserves,
her interiors, are second to none.
She does work for stars like Jay Leno's Cobra, and others, not just the =
Tiger crowd.
I have 2 Tigers, and both have the PRO-PREP magic interiors in them, and =
have never been marked down by anyone for any discrepancies in her work.

And you know what's best of all,,, SHE'S A SUPER LADY, never has a bad =
word about anyone, and unlike most of us on a bad day, she is always a =
LADY 100%.

Have SUPER TIGEERRRRR of a summer all,,, and See Ya' on the road....