Good Hood

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Good Hood
From: Rich Wilton <capt.rjw@idnsi.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 21:00:11 -0700
Hello to all,

    The hood on my Tiger is in pretty ruff shape. I need to find a
company that makes fiberglass hoods with a small scoop. If anyone knows
of a company would you please let me know. The other question I have is
the widest wheels and tires that fit on a tiger without body
alteration.The handling of my car is very important  with the new air
shocks and sway bars but the tires are the final piece for me.
                                                    Thanks much

                                                     Rich Wilton