Re: Re[2]: OOPPS! The Hot Motor Bit Again

To: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: OOPPS! The Hot Motor Bit Again
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 14:35:56 -0700
At 05:22 PM 8/5/97 PST, LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com wrote:
>     Tigers (and their owner's) have no problem keeping cool if:
>

>     1) No one talks about Concours vs. Autocross at the next TU and
>        quality or # of judges.
>
>     2) You never, ever speak of TAC unless talking to an Air Force
>     Tactical Air Command member.
>
>     3) You never mention original rivets, (except to a priest in the
>        confessional).
>

>                What did I forget?
>

>                                      Phil

Hell, Phil........

I am usually the trouble maker in at least two outta three of those.  Guess
I should have skipped that business trip to Chicago and gone to TU so I
would have three for three!

Regards, and MANY thanks to everyone for their replys and outstanding
suggestions.  I REALLY appreciate the help and hope to reply to all
personally.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373