Re: TIGER INFO.

To: PPLESE@aol.com
Subject: Re: TIGER INFO.
From: kjenssen@juno.com (Kirt Jenssen)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:25:27 -0500
Hi Paul,

     I am in the middle of a complete restoration of my Tiger.  ( I am
lucky to have a second complete Tiger to assist in the reassembly of my
first. I will sell the second upon reassembly of the restoration of the
first. )  I have a set of Lat 9 mags which are solid and complete. The
center hubs are all in-tact. The rims need to be "polished" or
refurbished. I really think the set would make a nice statement on a
restored Tiger. I, however, have reservations as to the strenghth of the
Lat 9's. I plan on installing a built 302 engine into my Tiger replacing
the original 260. The Lat 9's look sound, however, I have been told over
time they become weakened. I would like information regarding any
experiences with the Lat 9's .

I have received info on a local shop here in the Chicago area which can
refurbish the rims. Can anyone give me any advice regarding the correct
methods of refurbishing the rims. If I do decide to part with them I
would consider selling or trading, what is the consensus/fair value of a
set of original Lat 9's.

   any info is appreciated

sincerely,
Kirt Jenssen