Chrome Sale

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Chrome Sale
From: Alvin and Lucille Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 17:01:08 -0400
Time to sell off some excess Tiger goodies so's I can get some
ceramic-coated Ford Motorsports headers for the 'Stang. Here
'tis----     1-I've got a beautiful triple chromed bumper and
bumperettes that have never been used since coming back from the
platers. Still in the newspaper wrapping they came from the platers in.
I'd saved these for years, "just in case." These are perfect chrome over
nickle over copper that is hard to get nowadays. Bumper and
bumperettes---$275 OBO plus shipping.
    2-I also hand polished a pair of firewall brace struts and had them
plated by the same shop. They are absolutely perfect, and will add a
finished sparkle to your engine compartment. Struts are $100. OBO
Al J.