Re: Replacement engines

To: laifman@flash.net
Subject: Re: Replacement engines
From: BMcgu22954@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 22:28:32 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-28 02:58:28 EDT, laifman@flash.net (Steve Laifman)
writes:

<<  The only
 exceptions are 1965 and earlier vehicles, or vehicles that were
 otherwise not required to have smog equipment (such as out-of-state cars
 not conforming to the then current California laws >>

Or foreign cars.....Like Tigers ???
The referee I talked to said, "A tiger, cool. I wish I had one. What's the
problem. All you need is crankcase ventilation."
My main problem is dealing with people that mostly work on Hondas, or the
like.
Seems they have to think when confronted with something like a Sumbeam.

Bruce McGuire