Re: Hasta la Vista! -Reply

To: CHUCK NICODEMUS <SEALMSTR@ICCOM.COM>
Subject: Re: Hasta la Vista! -Reply
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 13:16:35 -0700
All British Field Meet in "P" Town????  Say hello to the Burnside bums for
me.  Chances are most of them are my fraternity brothers from Oregon
State......

While you're at it, show 'em what a LBC with a BFM can do!!

Have Fun and where your R.A.T.S. colors......you know, the Tiger T-shirt
with the super-zoomy custom acid holes, sweat stains mixed with grease, oil
and a fair amount of blood.  Remember, it's the one specially designed to
be not just visually offensive; but with offlactory conditioning intended
to keep virtually all idiots at least 15 feet away....

BTW, dring a Blitz or a Henry's for me, would'ja??

Regards

Allan
B9472373