Re: minilites

To: Tigers@Autox.Team.Net, milward@gte.net
Subject: Re: minilites
From: "Schotland" <schotbus@cyberenet.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 19:41:35 +0000
Bill:

I bought a few sets of Minilites 2 yrs ago from Tech Del (all
14x6's).  Quality was great, but Tech Del was an absolute pain to
deal with.  4-6 week delivery time initially quoted turned into 6
months because they were so backed up with orders (confirmed by
dealers I spoke to in the UK).  Only after disputing the charge with
Visa did the wheels finally get shipped.

Maybe things have changed with delivery times, but you should
protect yourself by paying only with a credit card.

Gary Schotland