Re: Rubbing fronts

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, Anita Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Rubbing fronts
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 97 14:08:34 EST
     'My guess is the leading edge of the front fender is rubbing the tire
     while backing up and turning at the same time.  I thought all Tiger
     owners had already cut the lower front of the front fenderwell for
     clearance.'

     I never trimmed mine for two reasons:

     1.) Early warning sound that I'm overstressing the fulcrum pins

     2.) It's against TAC policy to trim bodywork, you might not pass
     inspection.

     Jeff