Re: tire pressure

To: ritchie@mcn.org, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: tire pressure
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 14:50:47 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-10 13:34:57 EDT, ritchie@mcn.org writes:

<< wondering if anyone else has done this.  I will keep close tabs on the
 tire wear in the center of the tread, but I sure like it better this way!!
 Maybe the po new what he was doing, although I think 50psi was too much.
 My arms sure were less tired after the last run, and I found that the car
 didn't bog down as much in the turns and I didn't have to down shift as
 much.  There's not many straight roads here (northern Calif) and most of
 our driving is up and down Hiway One.  The next thing I'm going to do is
 get rid of this high rise manifold, It does me no good on these roads.
 Regards Armand Ritchie

 ritchie@mcn.org
 Armand & Lorie Ritchie

Operating tires on the street, with pressure THAT far in excess of
recommended max pressures is like sitting on a time bomb.
You risk damage to yourself, and, more importantly, the Tiger!
Ray