oversteer

To: Tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: oversteer
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 20:39:23 -0700
Bob Palmer wrote:
>Maybe we could all contribute to a top ten list of the ways you know when
>your car has oversteer.

* 'Vair freaks won't ride with you
* you install wipers on both side windows
* those swivelling seats from the old Chrysler 300's start to make sense
* the red glow in your peripheral vision isn't Doppler shift, it's your
taillight
* you try to calculate the coefficient of drag of the _side_ of your car
* you can knock down both cones of an autocross gate at the same time
* other drivers begin commenting on your shapely elbows
* you blow your _own_ doors off
* the readout on your G-meter says "OH SH*T"
* those little deer-warning whistles work best when mounted sticking out from
your rocker panels

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"