RE: Fwd: New E-mail Virus

To: "Schonberger, Barry" <bkschonb.ucs@smtp.usi.edu>,
Subject: RE: Fwd: New E-mail Virus
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 03:05:49 -0700
        Please.  EVERYONE.  There can be no such thing as an Email
Virus.  It simply can't happen with email.  Attachments are the only
thing that can be infected, just as any other document (Embedded macro),
or application can be.  EMAIL can not.  Only open attachments that you
are sure of or save them and scan them first.

        Please let this thread, AND any other email virus warning DIE.
they are not real..

Rich