Re: Tiger steering Rack/Akerman

To: Spook37211@aol.com, coolvt@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tiger steering Rack/Akerman
From: "Chris S. Mottram"<Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 22:47:45 -0400

Chris S. Mottram@ECCI
09/23/97 10:47 PM

Since I have an Alpine and am not cursed with the akerman problem I did not
fully understand exactly how this thing works but here is what I recall.
There is a MG midget steering rack that will fit with some parts that will
need to be custom machined to fit the Tiger.  This is a total bolt on and
requires no cutting/modification from stock other than replacing parts.  It
is supposed to cost in the $300 range and is being made by the same guy who
has made other Tiger stuff (like a 5 speed and several other things).  Call
Steve Jaffe @ (407)734-3960, he is a Tiger owner and is coordinating this
project.

That's about all I remember. I have no financial interest in this project
or it's participants.

Chris

Spook37211@aol.com on 09/23/97 01:12:24 PM