Re: heater hoses etc

To: joetiger@mindspring.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: heater hoses etc
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 16:38:24 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-26 08:32:25 EDT, joetiger@mindspring.com writes:

<<
 Anyone out there with an Edelbrock performer/Holley 4bbl setup care to
 give some advice on heater hose routing. Did you use a spacer under the
 carb? If not, (that's my plan right now) what did you do about the temp
 sensor? Is there a replacement sensor that will go in the hole next the
 to the thermostat housing? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

 On another topic, what are the 'proper' locations for attachment of the
 ground strap.

I used a spacer under the carb to smooth transition into the manifold.  I
found that VDO sells a sensor for the temp gauge that makes the gauge read
correctly.  It fits the hole next to the t stat housing.  I found it at NAPA.
Ray