Greetings everyone.

To: Sunbeam Tiger Group <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Greetings everyone.
From: "Charles L. McDaniel" <cmcd@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 20:21:28 -0400
  A few words of introduction, if i may, I was a Tiger owner (Mk1, 1965,
Wedgewood Blue), but being newly married  with "Twins" on the way, was
coerced into parting with my second love(you can guess who held top spot)=
=2E =

After all these years I was welcomed back into the fold by my love of
vintage auto racing.  At this time in my life(preparing for retirement) I=

am looking for something to lavish some good old TLC on, being that the
kids have all left the nest and my wife has other interests.  I will be
joining a Tiger car club shortly, is CATO still in existance?? since livi=
ng
in Denver, that would be my first choice.

  My most memorable recollection would be the trip my wife and I took whe=
we drove from Wash D.C. to Los Angeles in the spring of 1966, a sheer
delight.  If only I had'nt sold my LAT 18 rally jacket (SOB!).
                             =

 Thanks for your time.

  Charles McDaniel
    =