San Diego British Car Day

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: San Diego British Car Day
From: OldeAlp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 21:20:40 -0400 (EDT)
October 5, 1997 - yes, that is this weekend.  For you Southern Californians
and other adventureres looking for something to do on Sunday, come on out!

The venue this year is Fairbrook Farm in Bonsall, California (extreme
northern part of San Diego County, which makes it much easier for attendees
from LA, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino Counties).  Gates open at 9:00
AM, judging begins at 11:00AM.

The street address is 4949 South Mission Road.

>From the coastal areas - take Interstate 5 to Oceanside, east on state
highway 76 about 12 miles, then left on South Mission 1/4 mile.

>From the inland areas - take Interstate 15 to the Pala Road exit which is Hwy
76 (13 miles north of Escondido, 11 miles south of Temecula), go west young
man about 4 1/2 miles to South Mission.  Turn right for 1/4 mile.

We have been promised no goose poop on the show grounds, irrigation is to
stop today (Wednesday) so no mud bogs, and the weather forecast is great - if
you believe those guys.

Oh, yeah - the cost if you didn't pre-register is $15 per car.  Lookie-loos
get in free, but may have to hike a ways.

Yes, boys and girls, we've returned from our European adventure.  Joan's
bruises are now healed from our Paris taxi accident and I did not run over a
single Italian scooter rider - though I was sorely tempted.

"Ole" Olson