it's exhausting...

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: it's exhausting...
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix9.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 1997 11:51:27 -0700
Big Deal: Thanks to the recent UPS crisis...er...strike, now that they're
back in full swing, they've apparently decided to jack up by shipping rates.
Since Tiger Technologies includes UPS shipping anywhere in the continental
U.S. in it's $295 exhaust system package, our costs have now gone up.

But fret not, Tiger owners. We are still pricing our system (complete from
exhaust manifold to chrome tips including mufflers, hangers, nuts, bolts,
gaskets and donuts) at $295.00 until the end of the year. It is available as
either a 1 3/4 or 2 inch system.

Place your order and send $295.00 in check or M.O. to Tiger Technologies,
P.O. Box 2302, Huntington Beach, CA 92647.

And by the way, if you get a chance, drop an E mail to partner Jan
Harde...he's down and out for a couple of months with back surgery.

Keep it straight down the road of life...

Jeff/tt