Re: results - San Diego British Car Day

To: brockctella@juno.com (Brock C Tella)
Subject: Re: results - San Diego British Car Day
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 12:51:59
Brock, et al.,

Brock, you're too modest!!  The Sunbeam club only stuffed the ballot box a
teeny bit and only for the people's choice award.  The Best of Mark trophy
was judged by independent experts (Allan even disqualified himself).
Anyway, I hope this makes up in some small measure for the abuse you
suffered at the "goose poop" concours in Eureka.

                Congratulations,

At 06:58 PM 10/6/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I would like to thank the San Diego Sunbeam Owners Group of San
>Diego,which without their support and cunning, I would not have received
>these awards. It was a great show and amazing how so many Lucas supplied
>cars got together at one time.

Bob Palmer
UCSD, AMES Dept.
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu