tripleTigerSighting

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: tripleTigerSighting
From: "tim vb-o'brien" <vbob@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 15:13:19 -0700
Hi y'all,
Went to a celebratory dinner at Los Gatos Brewery tonite around 5:30.
Drive up and see three Sunbeams parked next to each other in back of the
brewery. Tigers! Looks like Mediteranian Blue with no Sunbeam on the
back, Red (not Carnival I thinketh) and a beautiful Maroon one. All had
CA plates on them (and have seen their last smog inspection), the maroon
had gold tinted alloys, the others chromed wires with knockoffs. Anybody
on the list claim these babies? They sure looked nice sitting there, my
wife was even impressed and asked if my Alpine would someday look like
any one of them. (Maybe if she keeps seeing nice examples of them)
So was this a meeting of the LG chapter of STOA? Invite me next time as
distinguished guest and I'll pick up the first round.

Good to see these Tigers up and about.

tim
'66 Alpine (or what's left of it)