Re: FW: "" POSSIBLE TIGER CLONE WARNING ""

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: "" POSSIBLE TIGER CLONE WARNING ""
From: tiger technologies <tartanad@ix16.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 10:40:03 -0700
>Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 10:38:54 -0700
>To: Harold Hartsell <hartsell@thegrid.net>
>From: tiger technologies <tartanad@popd.ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: Re: FW: "" POSSIBLE TIGER CLONE WARNING ""
>
>Harold:
>You are right on target with your comments. However, if there is a "bible"
out there, it is the Book Of Norman, and I for one rely on Mr. Miller's
expertise. You are correct as well that there should be some TAC
representation down in Southern California (and perhaps in other areas of
the U.S.) who could work with prospective Tiger purchasers before they plunk
down a lot of cash for what is billed as an accurate Tiger.

>However, it appears that some individuals want to keep the whole TAC
experience close to their chests. Why not publish a manual for all showing
what makes a car accurate? Do you think those "converters" are amateurs?
Heck no. For the most part these guys also restore legitimate Tigers, so
they already know the little "secrets" between a Tiger and an Alpine.