RE: Certified Inspectors

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, "'NCDW21A@prodigy.com'" <NCDW21A@prodigy.com>
Subject: RE: Certified Inspectors
From: "KEMPINSKI, ROBERT M. (JSC-OS)" <robert.m.kempinski1@jsc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 09:50:49 -0600
Paul Sheahan siad

        >     I am convinced that we as owners are sitting on one of the
        >biggest sleepers in investment quality antique automobiles.  As we
        >promote the brand, I am confident that in the not to distant
future,
        >all the hard work and money we put into our cars will pay off.

I like money as much as the next guy, but the idea of Classic Cars as an
investment really tickles me.  Sure you can make money on a Classic Car -
buy low sell high.  But heck, you can make money on almost anything.   I
hear  Beanie Babies speculating is real hot now.

Tigers are going to have to appreciate about 500 percent per year for the
next decade for me to make anything off of my car.  And with a stock market
crash looming, don't count on anything.   In the meantime, find another way
to enjoy the money tied up in your Tiger.

Rob Kempinski